We are proud to announce that DITAToo, a DITA automation and management tool, now supports translation management! DITAToo version 2.0 with integrated translation management capabilities is now available.
DITAToo 2.0 provides a simple and elegant solution that lets you easily track the translation status of your DITA content, including:
- Viewing to which languages each DITA topic is already translated
- Viewing translations to which languages are still missing
- Receiving a notification every time a DITA topic in the source language is updated and viewing translations in which languages need to be updated
- Viewing the list of topics included into a DITA map with the indication of the translation status of each of them
- Previewing the contents of a DITA topic in a selected language
- Selecting a language in which you want to publish a DITA map
- Receiving a notification when a project that you want to publish includes non-translated topics
- and much more…
To let you see how the translation management works in DITAToo, we are conducting a free webinar in association with iDTP, a DITAToo implementation partner. The webinar will take place on Tuesday, June 12, from 15:00 to 16:00 Central European Time.
To register, please click here and fill out the registration form. After you registered, we’ll send you a link to attend the webinar.
Looking forward to seeing you online!